1. I often think that …
- A. I am not accepted for WHO I am.
- B. To get, I must GIVE. To be loved, I must be needed.
- C. I am rewarded for what I DO, not for who I AM.
- D. I lost my original connections, I feel ABANDONED.
- E. The world demands too much from me, I feel DEPLETED.
- F. The world is unpredictable and hazardous, thus I CAN`T trust others.
- G. The world LIMITS me, frustrates me, and causes me pain that I want to avoid.
- H. The world is UNJUST. The powerful take advantage of the weak.
- I. The world requires me to BLEND in.
2. I place a lot of value on …
- A. Getting things right.
- B. Creating good feelings on others.
- C. Achieving recognition for my accomplishments.
- D. Finding love, meaning and fulfillment.
- E. Maintaining sufficient privacy, boundaries and limits.
- F. Figuring things out through logical analysis.
- G. Enjoying and experiencing life to the fullest.
- H. Protecting the weak and innocent.
- I. Being sensitive to others and pleasing them instead of myself.
3. If I`m to be honest, I think I …
- A. Gain love and self-regard by doing things the correct way.
- B. Feel fulfilled when I give others what they need and want.
- C. Get love and approval by working hard to be the best.
- D. Search for an ideal love to make me feel loved, whole and complete.
- E. Am private and self-sufficient, it protects me from intrusive demands.
- F. Am doubtful, vigilant, and always questioning.
- G. Like to engage in pleasurable activities and imagine fascinating possibilities in the future.
- H. Impose my own truth and hide my vulnerability to protect myself and others.
- I. Forget myself and merge with others.
4. I pay a LOT of attention on …
- A. Right and wrong, and what should be corrected.
- B. The needs and wants of the people I care about.
- C. Everything that has to be done — tasks, goals, and future achievements.
- D. What is positive and attractive about the future and the past.
- E. The intellectual domain. Facts. Analysis. Compartmentalized thinking.
- F. What could go wrong or be hazardous.
- G. Interesting, pleasurable and fascinating ideas, plans, options and projects.
- H. Power and control.
- I. Others` agendas, requests and demands.
5. I feel MOST fulfilled when I`m …
- A. Doing things the correct way.
- B. Giving others what they need and want.
- C. Working hard to be the BEST and achieving success.
- D. Expressing myself and creating DEEP connection.
- E. Learning ALL there is to know about a subject.
- F. Dedicating myself to worthy and often underdog causes.
- G. Using my active imagination.
- H. Gaining respect by being STRONG and JUST.
- I. Keeping life comfortable and familiar.
6. I tend to …
- A. Come across as overly critical and demanding perfection.
- B. End up caring more for others than taking care of myself.
- C. Have more to do than will fit into the time available.
- D. Want what I can´t have and disdain what I DO have.
- E. Enjoy experiences I´ve had MORE when reliving them than when actually going through them.
- F. Avoid danger or challenge it head-on.
- G. Shift my attention to more pleasant ideas if something gets me down.
- H. Approach things in an all-or-nothing way, especially issues that matter to me.
- I. Get distracted and then get off task on the important things I`m trying to do.
7. I think my greatest STRENGTH is …
- A. Being a keeper of high standard
- B. Being generous
- C. Leadership
- D. Sensitivity
- E. Being knowledgeable
- F. Trustworthiness
- G. Inventiveness
- H. Protectiveness
- I. Emphathy
8. I do everything I can to AVOID …
- A. Making mistakes.
- B. Disappointing others.
- C. Failing to achieve my goals.
- D. Feeling that I don´t measure up.
- E. Feeling inadequate and empty.
- F. Alienating people I depend on or contradicting or opposing them.
- G. Boredom. Painful situations or feelings.
- H. Being weak or dependent.
- I. Conflict and confrontation.
9. I get stressed when …
- A. My internal critic causes me anxiety and worry.
- B. So many people and projects need me.
- C. There´s an impending failure.
- D. I envy what others have that I don´t have.
- E. I`m trying to know everything there is to know before taking action.
- F. I have to deal with uncertainty and insecurity.
- G. I`m overloaded from trying to sample all that life has to offer.
- H. I`m unable to correct injustice.
- I. I have to say “No” to someone and that someone gets angry.
10. My biggest stumbling block in relationships is the belief that …
- A. I must be god/right to be worthy of love.
- B. I am loved and approved based on what I give.
- C. Love and recognition comes from doing, not from being.
- D. I must BE (and find) the ultimate ideal in order to be loved.
- E. I must protect myself from depletion in a world that takes too much and gives too little.
- F. I must gain certainty and security in a very uncertain world.
- G. To ensure a good life I must keep my spirits up and avoid pain and suffering.
- H. I must be strong and powerful to ensure protection and worth.
- I. To be valued and loved, I must blend in and go along to get along.
11. I get angry and defensive when …
- A. I am unjustly criticized.
- B. I feel unappreciated and uncared for.
- C. Someone or something threatens or thwarts the successful achievement of my goals.
- D. People disappoint me, let me down, or leave me.
- E. I am being considered factually incorrect.
- F. I feel cornered, controlled or pressured.
- G. People who are stuck, unhappy, depressed, or inclined to blame others, try to drag me down.
- H. Others are not responding to me or to what has to be done.
- I. I am treated as NOT important.
Identify your first and second highest results, then look up those two personality types to identify which personality type describes you better.
Mostly A – Type 1: The Perfectionist
Mostly B – Type 2: The Giver
Mostly C – Type 3: The Achiever
Mostly D – Type 4: The Romantic
Mostly E – Type 5: The Observer
Mostly F – Type 6: The Loyalist
Mostly G – Type 7: The Adventurer
Mostly H – Type 8: The Leader
Mostly I – Type 9: The Peacemaker